Faith is a kind of fairy tale.(信仰とは、或る種の「おとぎ話」。)

日本語版:信仰とは、或る種の「おとぎ話」

Do monks see spirits (the afterworld)?
(as a spiritual being) Do Buddha and God really exist? Some people "Why bother" the question.
She always says,.

"The afterlife, God and Buddha,
I don't know how small I am. But Amitabha and ancestors are watching us closely. I believe so. "
The main point of this story is "I believe you." and gods and Buddha exist in one's faith.
But when you answer that, a lot of people say,
He looks satisfied and disappoints me.

And most of the time,
"He is a liar, this swindler" he said.
Such a murmur of mind
The manner of reception becomes subtle and rough, so you can see it easily by looking at the aura.

"It's a lie."? Let's ask.
Do you think you are God?
Are you omniscient?

Perhaps from the moment I throw this question
This is a balancing act.
Among the respondents, (selfish) answered (without permission).
To see a priest is a sign of death.
In a sense, it is an unpleasant event.
So I wanted to look down on the monk who was the source of his stress.
I ask those questions out of curiosity.

People only believe in "Things you want to believe"
They are selfish creatures.

"It is you who choose, so please do as you like."
I have no choice but to think so.
It's a lie if I say my mind is not disturbed.
I will complain here.

You can't easily control yourself and die the way you want.
If I can really get out of shape, I'd love to.
I want to go to the other world to see how it goes and tell the world.

Well, even if they did, they would be treated as a hoax and everyone would believe it.
Some memories can only be shared through the same experience.
I can't believe it without the same "Experience". This is precisely because of his obsession with the body, his unwillingness to die, and his fear of dying.
If they can't do that, they try to protect themselves by keeping themselves on the shelf and treating people as liars. It's like, "Do whatever you want.".

You know what? HUH?
It's not a lie. After death is immeasurable to us laypeople.
However, those who ask for Namu Amida Buddha with all their heart and leave it up to them are:
And during that incredible transformation of death,
Based on the faith given by Amida (Amitabha),
The story is that one can surely go to the Pure Land of Amitabha... The point is that "later pleasure" is born. The feeling of "story" is the gateway to salvation.

It is not limited to "after death" by writing "after."
It means that after learning the story, you will be able to live with hope in the future until you die.
You can be a member of the nenbutsu group while you are alive.
At the end of one's life, he or she is admitted as a companion (= Shojoju) who travels to the Pure Land.
And that, in hard words,
It is expressed as "Gensho Shojoju (現生正定聚)". Keep it in the back of your memory.

Whether you want to join them or not is your choice.
I solicit, but if rejected, I am not in a position to interfere any more.
But I think it's a shame to "Reject even if you know" such a good teaching.
It is very sad to close the way to gensho shojoju by themselves because of the foolish question. If you hear the same thing, you should listen as if you were back as a child. Faith is a kind of fairy tale.

コメント