Talks and words are no panacea.(話し合い・言葉は決して万能薬ではない。)

日本語版:話し合い・言葉は決して万能薬ではない。


I had a cruel experience in my childhood. I'm still dragging my feet.

My parents divorced when I was young.
My mother couldn't raise me well.
I just planted hatred for my father,
I tried to control myself with the trauma.

On something.
"My father's house is a terrible place."
"If you don't listen to me, I'll take you home and throw you away."
My mother always threatened me by saying that.

It's hard to tell how distorted I grew up.
I still hold a grudge against her even though I am a Buddhist.
But in reality, we can't vent our anger.
I have nothing to show in my attitude.
You must keep this feeling down until you die.
A relationship in which emotions emanate unilaterally is not fair.
It is a kind of abuse.

Even if you don't use force, you can kill someone's personality with words.
Punching with a fist or shooting with a gun is not violence.
There are so many people who can't understand it.

Democratic values are about talking and talking
We make decisions by majority,
If they are misused, it is merely a change in the form of violence.
The "democratic" concept is that it is difficult to cause actual material harm.
It's the best way.
Talks and words are no panacea.

In order to realize this, you need to know the existence (stupidity) of the devil living in yourself.
It depends on being aware of it.
Without that awareness, arguments and conversations
It's just a curse.
It is hollow to talk about others and society without facing one's own "demon".

So,
I think that the religion of anthropology is necessary for education.
Shinran Shonin, the founder of Jodo Shinshu (the True Pure Land Sect of Buddhism), said as follows.

"A bad heart in me is one which is hard to break;
His heart is like an evil snake.
Even if you do good deeds as you think, you will always have sincerity in your deeds.
His conduct is void. 」

「悪性(あくしょう)さらにやめがたし こころは蛇蝎(じゃかつ)のごとくなり 
修善(しゅぜん)も雑毒(ぞうどく)なるゆゑ(え)に  虚仮(こけ)の行とぞなづけたる」



These are the words of Shinran Shonin, whom I like and admonish most.

I can't force you to think this way.
But if you don't make your own choices, all things don't start.
I hope you make the best choice.

コメント

  1. ん~、よく分からないけど「言葉は人を傷つける凶器にもなれば人を癒す薬にもなる」て事かな?

    返信削除
  2. >unknownさん
    ようこそお参りです。
    仰ることはそのとおりです。なので、日本的に言うと「不言実行」というのが、わたしの好みです。その上で、適度な謙譲 ゆずりあいの精神を、日々の反省のなかから身につける事が大事。やりすぎてもいけないので、「適度」というのがキモです。

    返信削除

コメントを投稿