In Buddhism, Eight right ways (仏教の考え方・「八正道」)

日本語版:「八正道」について

My friend said something interesting. I think it ’s a quote.

“The fools always say:
"I want to eat fruit without sowing seeds,
I want to eat fish without trying to catch myself.
I ca n’t eat
It is because of society. "

Say such a misguided thing
His end is
It ’s just to be someone ’s pet animal.
The importance of self-reliance
I don't think he understands.

In Buddhism,
Eight right ways
八正道(hatu syou dou)
below
Each item has
In fact
It comes with a preface that “according to Buddhist values”.

See things correctly. (正見 syou ken)

Think about things correctly. (正思惟 syou si yui)
Use correct words. (正語 syou go)
Do the right thing. (正業 syou gou)
Do not do profession or work contrary to morals and live a life correctly. (Real life)

Do not repeat sins,

Strive to do good deeds. (正命 syou myou))
Study Buddhist values,

Always in light of its values,

In my "now" situation,

Get noticed. (正念 syou nen)

Maintain concentration. (正定 syou jou)

It ’s hard to practice,

Still, I want to make an effort to get closer to the truth.

Oita better than not.

This time my friend
The example of “he”
This is an example of “I don't keep the word”.
For peace of mind
Learn Buddhism and determine what is right.

南無阿弥陀仏 ...

コメント