The meaning and story of being a parent.(親である事の意義と物語)

Can a parent be a parent if he or she is not willing to be on the child's side?
When a disabled child complained, "I can't get ahead in the world anyway." his father admonished him, "Disability and promotion have nothing to do with it. It is a question of effort whether I can work".
Some people thought it was a good story, while others were fed up with the story, which happened to show up on the timeline.
I couldn't help commenting. I can't stand it. Speak to yourself that you don't even know. But I couldn't help saying. This is my job.

I'M SURE IT'S BEAUTIFUL.
Such a beautiful story may be used politically.
However, it is those who make good use of good stories and third parties who should be blamed.
I think this father is a very warm father.
Even if everyone in the world abandons their children, it is not parents who cannot trust their children.
He is not a parent who cannot nurture or support the hopes of his children.
It is a story and qualification that the mind and resolution of the faith are the parents.
I hope so. There is no other reason, but do you have any complaints?
Oh, no.

I want to think, "The world is not yet deserted.".
The only way to do that is to create stories on your own.

コメント