I respect Rennyo Shonin.(蓮如上人のこと)

I respect Rennyo Shonin (8th Pope of Hongan-ji Temple),
his collection of letters (a de facto dictum. The younger man put together a book about what used to be a separate letter.)
From "gobunsyo (ohumi)", 
I still learn a lot.
I learned about Rennyo Shonin from a book called "Biographical Manga Omoshiro Nihonshi Rennyo - Living in the Age of Civil Wars".
My own family was rough.
I won't go into details, but in the midst of that suffering,
I saw the portrayal of Rennyo Shonin in this book in his childhood and adolescence.
I felt close to Rennyo Shonin.
This is the beginning of my interest in Jodo Shinshu.
It's my starting point as a monk.
It's an old book,
As it is written mildly,
when you compare it to historical data,
I think there is a difference from the fact.
This is what I want you to ignore.
If you read it as "Ohanashi"
I think that's good.
namu-ami-dabutsu...

日本語版:「蓮如上人のこと。

コメント