I have a favor to ask someone who says, "I want to die.".(死にたい、という人にお願い)

日本語版:死にたい、という人にお願いです

 People easily say "I want to die." when they want to escape from hardships.
 People who say they want to die don't really die.
 Those who die suddenly die in silence. Suddenly, without consulting anyone.

 If the word "I want to die." is a complaint and a vent of suffering, it might be a good idea for a while.
 Because it is a form of communication because there is someone who stops it. But what does "die" usually mean? Nobody really knows.

 Just to be sure, let me say "a matter of course".
 Man does not die easily. The unimaginable pain follows.

 Man cannot live by himself.
 If you are in trouble, you should rely on others and consult with anyone. If anything, I can be the target.
 The world is much bigger and smaller than you think.
 "Someone will definitely help you." Believe me first. Luck does not come from heaven unless you shout, "Help me!".

 The word "I want to die."
 It is often a paraphrase of "painful" or "I want to be comfortable.".
 But human language is self-suggestive.
 I can do it! AND NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT...
 (It takes time, and it doesn't matter whether you get the result you want or not.)
 People grow.
 I thought I couldn't do it anyway, so I stopped walking.
 I can't move my mind and body, and things won't go on forever.

 As the assumptions of autosuggestion build up, one day, it comes out of the bathtub of mind.
 People drown in the thought. The mind is invisible to others.
 Because things are going on out of sight.
 It just looks like "to die suddenly ― die suddenly".

 I just think about the world view of Jodo Shinshu.
 The teaching of "Shoshinge" in Jodo Shinshu is as follows:
 "When life is over,
 The wish of "(Amidano) I want to be saved." must be fulfilled,
 He attained enlightenment to the believers.
 It will lead you (as if by divine power) to a world of great comfort. "
 it says,
 Death is nothing more than a "just by changing the way we live," and is not a relief in itself.
 If you are persistent but die = salvation, then indiscriminate killing like a cult would be salvation.
 That's the last thing. This is not acceptable.
 At least I believe so.
 Physical death kills the body. It is very sad. But even if the body dies, the existence remains.
 changing the form of our thoughts and memories, changing the way we exist,
 close by, and watching over, the living;

 That's the way of thinking, the story. The existence is called "Dear ancestors," or expressed as "Buddhas" with respect.
 Most human beings, even if they know it, are ignorant of religion, live a life far from religious belief, and are always pressed by daily life, and do not pay attention to themselves due to greed.
 But wait. It is true that people can move forward by forgetting painful memories, but I think there are some things that should not be forgotten at least.

 There is a limit to what I can do personally.
 But if you're in trouble within your reach, you want to help with as much as you can (It's a contradiction.).
 If you are in trouble, I want to help you with my best.
 In my case, that method is the word, and it is the missionary work of Jodo Shinshu.
 My faith, that is to say, the teachings and wishes of Amida itself, is a guide to the Pure Land.

 Why do you think so? Because Amida helped me.
 I tried to kill myself again and again.
 However, he did not die, and every time he met the wisdom of Jodo Shinshu (the True Pure Land Sect of Buddhism) and was saved.
 Therefore, Amitabha is a lifesaver for me.
 I want to convey this feeling to someone.
 I have a favor to ask someone who says, "I want to die.".
 If you want to die now, put that feeling aside a bit and listen to me calmly.
 After listening to the story of Amida, if you are still not convinced, you can do as you like.
 It's not too late to die.

コメント