Who decides "an appropriate amount of work"?【「適切な仕事の量」は誰が決めるのか】 (1)

日本語版:「適切な仕事の量」は誰が決めるのか?ブラック企業は何故生まれるのか?という一考(1)

I personally think that Japan's "Foreign technical intern" system is a shame for Japan.
It is said that there are a lot of companies that make bad use of this to buy up foreign labor at low prices.
Despite all the hype on the internet and in the real world, there's still no sign of it going away.
I think the current situation in Japan is very shameful.

It was covered on the summary site "itai News (painful news)".
A Vietnamese technical intern was scolded after being pointed out for making false reports on his job, and he blew it off desperately and hit his boss...
The video of the scene is spread on the internet.
Violence should never happen.
As far as I can see from the video,
destroy the dignity of one's men in public with an emotional scolding
I think that kind of attitude of the boss is also disqualified as a boss.

According to the comments in the video, Vietnamese people, like Chinese people, value dignity, and this is the worst way to scold them.

What I want to focus on this time is not how to scold,
It seems that the cause was a job lie or false report by a Vietnamese student.
Why did he tell a lie, and why did it happen?
I don't know the detailed cause, but I didn't think it was someone else's problem.

When I visited the house of a believer one by one in the past, I heard stories and complaints of many people and came here to comfort them.
Among them, there is a case similar to this video.
I've heard that you were forced to quit your job because of a false report.
They talked in a tearful voice, and I listened to them for about an hour.

He said he couldn't keep up with the speed of his work.
I lied a little bit to make it on time.
He said that he was forcibly fitting the brim under his boss's cover.
As the number increased, it was finally revealed and exploded...
To summarize his story, this is what happens.

I didn't give him any advice then.
When a person's heart is rough, it's best to just sympathize with him and listen to him.
If you give advice carelessly, it will make your heart wave.

But keep complaining and forgetting.
Is it OK without progress? I think that is also different.
In the next article, we will discuss this area.
"Wouldn't it have been better to have a heart like this?"

And so,
How should companies determine "proper amount of work"?
Why does the so-called "Black Companies" occur?
I would like to consider this from my point of view.
(continue)

コメント